1.09.2010

Get Up, Stand Up



Two dudes I've never met are throwing an underground chopper ride across America's corn belt.

One of my best friends is building bike trails and throwing backyard jams simply because it's fun, bro.

Bike builders, fashionistas, skate journalists and working-class artists I admire are sharing their ideas and insights with the world just for the hell of it.

People everywhere are doing and saying everything, and fans are consuming it like pigs at a trough.

It's never been easier or more personally satisfying to get up and do something.

I love Web 2.0, and in the right hands I think these tools can be used to elevate the world.

If not the world, at least maybe the art of metalworking.

Carry on, my wayward sons and daughters…
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

Web 5.0. tho, the speed of my connection is more like a scooter. shit.

Flatironmike said...

say. where'd ya find that pic from my early modeling days?

thanks for the love, my good friend.

best,

mc