3.19.2008

Living with Pain



Subcutaneous misogyny is a misunderstood malady that plagues many middle-aged men of a particular demographic. I suffer from SM. Because it strikes without warning and leaves no visible rash or scarring, properly diagnosing the disease can be extremely difficult. During a recent outbreak, several women whose company I was being paid to endure witnessed my symptoms firsthand. Initial manifestations included long-winded diatribes of a prurient nature and uncontrollable utterances of words like "pussy" and "cunt." Listening to the addle-headed ramblings of the four women in my charge only exacerbated the pain. After a time, the least self-righteous of the gaggle regaled me with tales of her lesbian dalliances and this assuaged my discomfort. I'm learning to live with misogyny, but it has its difficulties. Fortunately, there are many websites that are dedicated to helping guys like me find peace of mind.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Harold McGruther said...

That's a lot of code to digest in one comment. I'll check out your blog soon. Thanks for the props...